Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thing #20

YouTube, TeacherTube, and Zamzar:





Gotta Keep Reading!


YouTube and TeacherTube are two popular website resources that people view for entertainment and educational reasons. My sons love watching their favorite comedians, singers, and TV shows on YouTube, and I enjoy searching for different videos on TeacherTube. I have also enjoyed watching the videos posted on Library2Play to help me better understand the new Web 2.0 applications. Unfortunately, YouTube is blocked by my school district's server, but I have heard there are ways to convert these videos so that you can show them at school, thanks to Zamzar. I have seen this inspirational video created by the Ocoee Middle School student body and staff in Ocoee, Florida, and I thought it would be the perfect video to share with my classmates and students. If you are a Black Eyed Peas fan, you will love it! Don't grab the popcorn--Grab a book and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment