Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thing #3

Set Up a Blog and Make an Avatar--I am probably one of the last ones in the class to create my blog! I asked some of my friends to help me brainstorm some clever titles for my blog, and they did a great job! I love "Metaphors Be With You!" I love the connection to my specialty, language arts, and Star Wars! I thought I would have trouble creating my avatar, but it was actually pretty easy, thanks to the user friendly directions provided on the Library2Play and Yahoo websites. I tried to make my avatar look like Princess Leia! Now I'm ready to register my blog and tackle the next "Thing" on the list!

2 comments:

  1. don't you think it makes it easier (and more fun) to learn something when you are allow to let your personality be a part of the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaughn, I definitely agree! We are all learning here, but through different "lenses."

    Lynali, I love your blog title and avatar. Fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete